Sunday, February 24, 2008

Keeping Busy

For obvious reasons, I don't get much work done when Jack is awake. This is fine with me, but sometimes if I'm trying to finish something up, he likes to be right by my side "helping." He loves to color...I just wish he'd keep it on paper! It's hard to see in the picture, but he took a blue permanent marker to the couch one evening when I was fixing dinner. At least it's our old couch and he didn't get it everywhere before he came to show me his blue hand.


Next he decided to do a little drawing on the bathroom drawers with my eyeliner. I was standing right by him and didn't even realize at first.

This is much better...

2 comments:

Heather said...

looks like fun...I do the eyeliner un-realization all the time too!

Mike said...

Good job Jack, you are a modern day Pablo Picasso. Keep your mom guessing!