Some of my favorite things Jack says right now...
"manks mon" (thanks mom--for some reason I've gone from mom to mon or monny!?)
"a bar of soap" (I don't know where he got this from but he constantly mentions a bar of soap whether he sees me putting on chapstick or if he wants something cleaned off!)
"one more time" (He holds up his little finger and uses this one on everything from one more cartoon, to one more snack, to one more book at bedtime. And if you give in and let him have just one more, he'll ask for "two times!")
And the last thing requires explaining first. He has these two books that he recently decided he has to be read over and over again. He even woke up in the middle of the night once asking for them. The books are called "How Dinosaurs Eat Their Food" and "How Dinosaurs Say Good Night." He lumps them into one request and asks for:
"How dinos eat food how dinos say night night" He asks for these books this way every time!
I love this age!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so cute. I love when they start combining words. Ethan does the same thing. We were at the store the other day. I said, "What do you think about this shirt?" He said, "Cute! Try on!" It made me laugh. Ethan and Jack would love to play together. He also loves his dinos.
CUte Cute! We love those books too! Glad you're having fun in the WARM weather! SO jealous!
Post a Comment