Finally getting around to this fun tag. Read on if you want to know more about me and JP!
What is his name? John Paul DeWitt
How long have you been together? Married 8 years this May!
How long did you date? We met Fall semester in 1998 and dated about a year and a half.
Who eats more? Of what? That would be JP unless it's dessert. Last time I made brownies I think me and Jack ate most the pan together!
Who said I love you first? Also JP.
Who is taller? He is.
Who is smarter? JP will say he is and points out no one can beat him in Trivial Pursuit. We're both smart in our own areas. (He says and I quote, "I'm smarter than you dude.")
Who does the laundry? I do--and lately it's never-ending.
Who does the dishes? 100% me.
Who sleeps on the right? I do.
Who pays the bills? I do...online.
Who mows the lawn? JP.
Who cooks dinner? This one is 50/50. JP is a good cook and we also BBQ a lot.
Who drives when you are together? Also 50/50. JP doesn't/shouldn't drive at night.
Who is more stubborn? Hmm, we're both stubborn, but since I'm typing this I'll say JP is a little more so than me!
Who kissed who first? He kissed me finally--I kept waiting for it though!
Who asked who out first? We had just been hanging out together, but JP asked me on a date for my birthday. We saw the movie Water Boy!?!
Who proposed? He did and you don't want to know how! Let's just say it was during a football game and we weren't alone! He says the cheesy romantic stuff is not his style!
Who has more siblings? He does including step-sibs.
Who wears the pants? We both have a leg in the pants. Things are pretty even around here (not counting the dishes and laundry!)
Now I tag Erin D., Rebecca, and my sisters (if you want to)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute..I am glad that you did it! I love the pictures of your trip..it looks like you guys had a great time! My sister is having her baby in a couple weeks so I will be coming down. I will give you a call! Steph
It was fun to learn a little more about you! Check my blog. I love these things! Thanks for tagging me.
Post a Comment