Jack has this new thing where he loves piling his stuff in some corner of the house and inviting whoever will listen to come hang out. Blankets, pillows and stuffed animals are always standard in the pile, but there can be any number of strange things like shoes, magazines and even his plastic basketball hoop will be dragged to wherever the pile is being assembled. Instead of calling it a pile, I guess I should use the name his hangout is often referred to. It's most commonly called The Magic Land, but it's also been known as The Great Valley (after watching Land Before Time), The Finish Line (?), and My Picnic.
Usually Jack begs me or JP to come sit with him promising we'll be "nice and comfy" or he'll want privacy in his magic land and tell me to go away...oh, and bring him a drink. JP helped him step up his fort building by adding a blanket and even our portable DVD player and that just made the hangouts beyond exciting for him. I love his imagination, but forget having a clean house when he comes unglued if I try picking up his stuff even though he'll have a fort going in every room!
4 comments:
how funny! jack has a great imagination
Sounds like a lot of fun for you!! Whatever keeps him busy, right?
Hey that's my baby. At first glance I thought it was Jack but then it dawned on me. He is so funny. Jack is a character.
That is so cute.
Post a Comment