
In other news, I only have 9 weeks left until my due date! That's not very much time and I still have a lot to do. Instead of all the nesting and productive things I planned to have done at this point, I seem to have run out of all energy! We just got Jack's new bed though so we'll be able to start setting up his room then get the nursery ready. We've decided to name the baby Ryan after our brother-in-law who passed away earlier this year. We like the name and wanted it to mean something...plus it goes well with Jack. I told Jack the other night that baby Ryan was kicking me and he smiled and offered to kick him back. I told him that wouldn't be necessary, but he thought he was being helpful by offering!
3 comments:
Everything that comes out of that little mouth is blog-worthy. Too funny. Hopefully we'll get a cabin trip planned before your 9 weeks are up. We'll talk.
Looks like your family had alot of fun. Thanks again for watching Teni. I heard he was being a little sneaky....something about asking Jack to ask for more snacks...sorry about that, he picked that up from our neighbors across the street.Everyday they would tell Teni to ask me for more treats. It gets so annoying and now Teni is being annoying. Thanks again!!!
That's so sweet.
Post a Comment