Friday, September 19, 2008

Date with Dad

One day last week, JP took Jack with him in the morning so I could get some work done and they could have some fun together. They went to the library to pick out some books and met up with Jack's cousins. Outside the library they played in the splash pools and Jack ended up falling in. JP, being the resourceful dad he is, stripped Jack down to bring him home so he wouldn't have to ride in wet clothes!?! They stopped to get some lunch and this is what I came out to once they got back.

Jack didn't seem to mind riding home naked or eating his lunch that way. He definetly enjoyed his time out with Dad!

**Thanks to everyone who voted on a middle name for Ryan. The jury is still out on the final result, but we'll figure it out soon enough!

6 comments:

patrice stanford said...

it just doesn't get any better than eating naked in the kitchen with your best friend!!! (lol)

Troy and Segi said...

Great picture!!!

Ben and Jenny said...

That is hilarious! What is even funnier is that J.P. didn't put any clothes on him when they got home. I'm sure Jack will get a kick out of this picture when he is older.

Anonymous said...

I wish I felt that comfortable naked that I could eat lunch in the buff.

Valerie said...

Yeah, I am with Katie. How would it be to have a tush like that and just let it all hang out.

Jenny said...

I'm just glad JP didn't fall in the splash pool!