Saturday, September 6, 2008

Success!

Over Labor Day weekend we had some great success with potty training Jack. It quickly went from me constantly reminding or asking him if he needed to go, to him telling me when he needed to and he was a lot more interested in doing well at it. We had some family and friends over for a BBQ on Saturday and Jack was too busy playing and having fun to be bothered with going to the bathroom, but his aunt Jenny told him everyone would march around and have a potty parade after he went. I caught some of it on video and I laugh every time I watch Jack running to catch up. (I don't know what it is about him wanting to wear only underwear lately, but we've since convinced him to at least put on a shirt. And yes, that's the smallest size of underwear I could find at the store!)

The kids watching the deer in the field behind our house.

4 comments:

CLUFF FAMILY said...

that is exciting and perfect timing. I have 2 in diapers now. It is not much fun.Jordan has no interest in the toilet at all. I hope it wont take too much longer, well- he barely turned 2 so I cant get too excited. You look amazing. You are how I wished I looked when I am prego. You are tiny everywhere and just have a belly. No fair! I speak for all other women too! You are very blessed.

Lyndsi said...

YAY for Jack!!! The potty rocks! I'm glad he is finally trained right before the baby comes!

Troy and Segi said...

Way to go Jack!! I love his oversized underwear.

Anonymous said...

I wish someone would have a parade for me everytime I went pee in the potty!