
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Baby Boy
Ryan is getting bigger every day and has even started smiling a little--just not for the camera. Another noteworthy milestone is he can roll from his tummy to his back. Strange, I know. It's not really intentional...more like he uses the weight of his head to propel the rest of his body over. Notice a pattern with the following pictures? I love the wrinkly forehead! He's just taking it all in.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
He is just adorable!
Oh my goodness! He has to be one of the cutest babies I have seen in a LONG time. So precious.
LOVE the green stripey shirt picture. That wrinkled forehead is hilarious! What a CUTE baby. Perfection!
Oh my goodness, love the wrinkles! Can't wait to see him again...hopefully soon.
I think he is always laying on that side of his head in all the pictures. You better watch out or he is going to have a flat head like Jack did.
Post a Comment