That's the best smile I could get on camera...complete with spit bubbles!
Boy, is he ever cute!
He's so cute... I can't wait to see him!
That is the cutest baby I have ever seen!! You are so lucky. I need to hold that cute boy!
I am coming to st george for thanksgiving weekend. If you want to have lunch or get together give me a call or email.
Oh my gosh! I'm starting to see a little J.P. I thought for sure he looked different. I guess I will have to analyze in person, can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Boy, is he ever cute!
He's so cute... I can't wait to see him!
That is the cutest baby I have ever seen!! You are so lucky. I need to hold that cute boy!
I am coming to st george for thanksgiving weekend. If you want to have lunch or get together give me a call or email.
Oh my gosh! I'm starting to see a little J.P. I thought for sure he looked different. I guess I will have to analyze in person, can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment