Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm grateful for...


...SLEEP! Especially when it's my turn to get some which isn't often these days. That's okay though--I really am grateful for my houseful of boys!

This year for Thanksgiving, we hosted a mix of both families at our home. The meal turned out really nice including both turkeys JP cooked. For one he used a brine and cooked in the oven, and the other he cooked outside in the smoker. There was lots to eat and still leftovers to enjoy this weekend. Jack is in heaven with his grandparents in town and all his toys seem new again since they're so much more fun to play with when different people are around. Now it's time to get all the Christmas decorations out and start enjoying the next holiday.

3 comments:

rebecca said...

Sweet picture of your two boys. You have so much to be thankful for. :) Happy Thanksgiving. I'm sure you loved having Ryan to celebrate with this year. He's a great reason to feel grateful.

Troy and Segi said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Leftovers are the best.

Anonymous said...

I do not envy the sleep deprivation of a new mother.