Sunday, November 9, 2008

Side by Side

We're always trying to figure out who Ryan looks like...Jack and JP, or more like me this time around? It wasn't obvious when Jack was born that he looked a lot like his dad...they had the same round head and cowlick, but it took a little while to tell he would be a little mini JP! We pulled out some photos of Jack when he was a baby and JP thought the boys looked alike in this picture of Jack so I took one of Ryan to compare with--same shirt and all! He wouldn't cooperate and look at the camera, but you get the idea.


Sometimes I think they look a lot alike when Ryan is sleeping, but still--it's kind of hard to tell. I'm thinking he looks more like me, but we'll see as he gets older!

6 comments:

Brandt said...

He clearly looks more like Jack.

Betsy said...

I think Brandt is wrong on this one. They do look a lot alike when they are sleeping, both so sweet, but overall he must be more you.

Troy and Segi said...

They look so much alike when sleeping but very different when awake...funny.

Jen said...

how cute! What cute little guys you have.

Hey it's the Campbells. We are making our blog private so if you want an invite please send her your email address! Hope all is well!
jen3ray@hotmail.com

Rob and Heather said...

So cute how they almost have the same pictures. You are blessed with two beautiful boys. They are so cute!

Steph said...

Your boys are adorable! I think they completely look alike! Aren't they so much fun!!!